Spiritual Courage in the 21st Century: Heart-Centered Living The 21st Century is unfolding as transformational times. This presentation includes stories, experiences and tools for developing your intuitive body/heart-intelligence for living your life with integrity and ease in the world.
Spirituality of Illness: An Intuitive Heart-Centered Approach – In this presentation Jody gives stories, ideas, experiences and inspiration for leading yourself through illness following your wisdom from your inner being . One participant said, “If I did that I would have yo totally change my life.” Yes, it is not a path for the faint hearted, and it is the path for the future we all want.
- Retired Board Certified Chaplain, Association of Professional Chaplains, 2012
- Ordained, Unitarian Universalist Minister, April 2005, First Unitarian Society-Unitarian Universalist, Madison, WI
- Meadville Lombard Theological School – Unitarian Universalist, Chicago, Illinois, Masters of Divinity, 2004
- Antioch Graduate School of Education, Keene, New Hampshire, Masters of Education-Adolescent Counseling, 1974
- Lake Erie College, Painesville, Ohio, Bachelors of Arts, 1969
- Averill Park High School, Averill Park, New York, High School Diploma